Monday, August 1, 2011

Stylish Glasgow University Wedding and Moorpark Hotel

When Lee contacted me to come and see about her wedding hair accessories for herself and 4 bridesmaids, I never imagined that I would have yet another stunning bride showcasing my work. Lee arrived at my home studio with her mum, and after chatting for a short time Lee's Mum said she knew my Mum! After catching up on the usual chat, Lee tried on a few ideas but she soon feel in love with the Casey headband. We also had the pleasure of creating the combs for Lee's 4 bridesmaids.

A few months past and Lee got in touch to send me a link to her photographers website so I could see her big day. Oh boy not only was Lee a stunning bride her wedding images by Craig & Eva Sanders Photography are amazing.

So it is with great pleasure that I can show off Lee & Brian's wedding thanks to Craig & Eva Sanders.






Images copyright of Craig & Eva Sanders Photography.

No comments: