Friday, July 1, 2011

The Scottish Wedding Directory Magazine Autumn/Winter 2011

We are delighted to hear that one of our headbands is featured on the FRONT COVER... yes the FRONT COVER of the new issue of the Scottish Wedding Directory Magazine.



The issue is out tomorrow (Sat 2ndJuly) and is the Bridal Bible for Scottish Weddings.

Louise says " Wedding and Baby was started in Jan 2009 and in a very short time (2.5 years) it has gone from strength to strength. It is not the company it was first developed to be, and changes are constantly being made. I am very lucky that the decisions and changes have worked out for the best, and all the hard work can be celebrated by gaining this massive recognition."

Louise continues " 2011 has certainly been a great year so far. I was featured on BBC Reporting Scotland, my designs have been featured on several episodes of WeddingTV's Bridal Boudoir, I wrote a bridal accessories feature for a Vintage Life magazine and now a front cover for the Scottish Wedding Directory. Tomorrow will certainly be a day to celebrate with my family, who constantly support and advice me when I am working too hard! I also have lots of amazing wedding industry friends who believe in my work and constantly inspire me to obtain my dream."

Louise is currently working on exclusive designs for some of her stockists, as well as designing the new collection for 2012. The new collection will be online by the end of year. In the meantime make sure you grab a copy of the magazine tomorrow.

website - http://www.weddingandbaby.co.uk/


email - weddingandbaby@yahoo.co.uk

facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Wedding-and-Baby/52939309408

No comments: