Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sweet Words Stationery - Envelopment and Foil Printed Stationery

www.weddingandbaby.co.uk talks to Ruth Coe of Sweet Words Stationery. The studio is owned by Ruth, and offers bespoke stationery for all occasions.

Tell us about yourself?
Having been in the industry for a number of years I have sampled products similar in nature but still remain passionate about using the Envelopments brand as one of our key suppliers. I love card, textures, patterns and putting this together to create unique designs, reflecting your event. I love weddings and everything that comes with it including stepping away from tradition. 2011 trends indicate anything from, Vintage , Alice in Wonderland, Retro to strong contrasting colours. I can help you achieve this or anything else you have in mind.


What designs can be created?
 I am designer and foil printer in the studio and consider my designs to be simple, elegant and affordable for all budgets. I am also Registered Envelopment Designer which means I can use an extensive range of products in my own designs consisting of diverse patterns, colours and textures.
A huge extensive range of greeting card styles, patterns, colours and textures means you are only limited by your imagination. Whether it is a wedding, party or business launch, the possibilities are endless .




Sweet Words Stationery Ltd

07766228623
http://www.sweetwordsstationery.co.uk/

1 comment:

Sexier You said...

Those are gorgeous wedding stationery. Love your designs.