Saturday, June 26, 2010

Azi Jegbefume wears www.weddingandbaby.co.uk Delta Headband to Shrek Premiere.




Azi Jegbefume from X Factors Kandy Rain was wearing our Delta Headband at the Shrek Premiere. http://www.weddingandbaby.co.uk/oneofftiara.htm

I am utterly delighted that I have been in contact with Azi from last May 2009 when Kandy Rain ordered up some personalised tracksuits from us for the X Factor Live shows.
Since then I have kept in touch with her and as I created a new range of tiara/headbands I made sure she was one of the first to know about them.
I sent Azi a selection of headbands and I was delighted that she wore one at The Shrek 3D Premiere.

She has also been doing PR shots and wore another of my designs ( the lovely vintage leaf headband) to the Couture Online Fashion Show.

No comments: